Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More pictures!

Yikes, we're already into month 8.......I feel like a broken record, but where does the time go???I feel like it was just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital!  Millie is changing every day, and checking things off of her "just learned" list at a rapid pace.  She is now rolling over all the time....this is her main form of transportation.  I can start her out in one corner of the room, run to answer the phone (like 5 seconds) and return to her in the opposite corner of the room....usually accompanied by a huge, proud smile!  She hasn't started to crawl yet, but is rocking back and forth on knees and hands, so we think it's just around the corner......guess we need to baby-proof!!!  Millie LOVES to eat...she loves food!!!  So far, she has not rejected anything.  She loves her greens...all veggies, really!!  Peas still seem to be her favorite.  Her new thing is sticking out her tongue (as y0u can see in the second from the last picture)....she always seems to have it out of her mouth.   She is sooooooooooooooo funny!!!  Still not much of a napper (oh well).  She's quite musical.  When Jaimeson or I start singing to her, she starts to bop up and down in rhythm.  It's too cute!!!   She loves playing her little piano, and shaking her maracha.  Walter is starting to bring his toys to Millie, rather than us now, because he's realizing that she's a good play buddy!!!!   When she rolls into him, he instantly grabs a toy thinking she's nudging him to play!! 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh!! So freakin cute!! I love her little outfits! And funny faces!!