I love you, Millie. I have those same pants that you were running with. And do you like the Silly Milly book? And I am drawing a picture for you and I'm going to make a picture for you. Can I bring Zoe down? I think Walter will like to see Zoe. Love, Haley
best part is kisses for daddy! she's so fast, potential center forward in soccer? i think so! next time i see her let's kick around the soccer ball w/ mom and dad!!!
2 comments:
I love you, Millie. I have those same pants that you were running with. And do you like the Silly Milly book? And I am drawing a picture for you and I'm going to make a picture for you. Can I bring Zoe down? I think Walter will like to see Zoe. Love, Haley
best part is kisses for daddy!
she's so fast, potential center forward in soccer? i think so!
next time i see her let's kick around the soccer ball w/ mom and dad!!!
Post a Comment