Wait, wait, wait!! You mean to tell me that the entire 3 weeks you were in Florida, and I was at the dog sitters (whom I do love, by the way) you decided to add to our family??? Weren't we just fine as a family of 4? Another girl? Why did no one consult me on this?? At first I didn't know what to think, when I walked in the house so excited to greet you from your travels and there she was....another pint sized, little thing taking up space in the house. But I'll be honest...it didn't take me long to realize that she is cute as a button and as sweet as pie. It was easy for me to love her too.
AND...more importantly, I realized that my meal-plan in this family will soon TRIPLE!!!! Woooohoooo....I'll put up with the crying and the doting on her and the sleepless nights, if it means I get to eat my way through life that much more!!! So really, what I meant to say, was THANK YOU for bringing Esmee into our family!!! The more the merrier!!!! Love, Walter

2 comments:
I love this post so much it just warms my heart
missing you all xo
Walter looks like a proud papa just like jaime in pic #2.
He's like, "boys, back off!ruff!"
Post a Comment