Saturday, July 17, 2010

She's Two-riffic!!

What a MAGICAL day!!! Little Miss Millie turned 2 and it could not have been more perfect!! There was so much anticipation leading up to her party, we just hoped she was as pleased day of, as she was thinking about it...and she was! She had so much fun with all of her friends in the park. Jaimeson and I have mixed emotions about her turning 2....soooooooooo excited and yet a bit sad....it's going by way too fast!! She is so much fun and we can't imagine our life without her!! We love you SO much Milliebeans!! Happy birthday, Angel!!! xoxoxo

beautiful mid-70's day in Seattle
a little lunch before cupcakes!

paper birds decorated the branches

Ashley and Jodes (Jo J0)
Jenny and Spencer
Drew and Millie
Emily
with Calla
girls, girls, girls
kiddos

Sisters!!

Sweet Esmee striking a pose

strawberry sugar cookies...yummy!
Sir Emmett


with Anya
"happy birthday to you..."
cupcake #1
cupcake #2
cupcake #3
cupcake #4 (no lie)
gluten free girls :)
Emmett and Spencer
Laura and Ayden
Millie's new bunny from Ayden! (it looks real, but it's not :)
Millie and Emmett
Esmee slept peacefully under the tree through all of the noise makers
she LOVED the cupcakes ;)



the Cugiers

1 comment:

Katsoolis Adventures said...

Jules,

I missed you and your fam, so I thought I would check out your blog and I saw Millie's b-day. It looked magical just like you said. Loved the family photo. Did you have a special lens on your camera? The color of the photo is really different.
All your details in the blog are so lovely. It is a personal scrapbook which is precious.
Jules- you did it again- you created something truly special.
x
Sandra