skip to main |
skip to sidebar
She's growing up....
Esmee ADORES Millie (and vice versa) and pretty much what Millie says goes! She will do and say just about anything that Millie does and says. A few weeks ago Millie had a playdate over and I heard a bit of arguing between Millie and her friend downstairs in the playroom. When I started walking down the stairs to intervene, I heard Millie say "you can talk about me all you want, but don't talk about my sister!" And then very quickly, arms folded, Esmee followed it up with "yeah!....you can talk about Millie all you want, but don't talk about me!" It was the sweetest, funniest moment....and made me so proud of both of them! I know deep down what Esmee meant to say ;) Makes my heart swell knowing they've got each others backs. I didn't need to jump to their rescue ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment