Monday, October 6, 2008

So good to be home!




I had such a  fun-filled weekend in Seattle.  It was so fabulous spending time with my dear, dear friends down south and celebrating Laura and little Aydan.  It was such a great time catching up with everyone (I love you girls!)  Funny, now that I'm a mom i notice all we talk about is our kids!!!  It was so tough leaving Millie...even if it was just 30 hours...but I knew she was in good hands with Jaimeson and Walter.   I was excited for them to get unobstucted QT in!!  And as I know, Jaimeson was/is a champ on all levels!!  Superdad!!! I couldn't believe how little Millie had "changed" in that short time I was gone.  I walked in the door at 8pm, saturday evening to her "talking" up a storm.  She was practically having a conversation....not one that anyone but her could understand, but it was a lot of talking!  She was so vocal and expressive...I think she was trying to tell me how much fun she had with dad and Walter....and of course, how much she missed me :-)  She is playing more and interacting with her toys more, eating more, growing more and smiling more and giggling more.....lots of "mores!"  We love it....she's so entertaining!!   -Julie

No comments: