Our good friends Miaka, Kenny and Otis have been awesome at passing down their gadgets that Otis has outgrown! This seems to be Millie's favorite by far!! I put her in it this morning, after just receiving it last night. I had her in it for 30 minutes and thought she might need a break. As I picked her up out of it, she promptly let me know that she was not ready to get out!!!! Hours of fun!!! Thanks, guys!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Mission Command Center
Our good friends Miaka, Kenny and Otis have been awesome at passing down their gadgets that Otis has outgrown! This seems to be Millie's favorite by far!! I put her in it this morning, after just receiving it last night. I had her in it for 30 minutes and thought she might need a break. As I picked her up out of it, she promptly let me know that she was not ready to get out!!!! Hours of fun!!! Thanks, guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment