This Labor Day weekend, we were invited to the wedding of our very dear friends, Derek and Jess, in Nelson, BC, Canada. Unfortunately, we were not able to get a passport for Esmee in time for the nuptials, so the girls and I planned on staying behind in Seattle, while Jaimeson went and represented us at the wedding. Last minute, he decided he didn't want to go alone (it's a 10 hour drive) and elected Miss Millie as his co-pilot.....how SPECIAL!!!! Millie accepted with eager excitement about dada taking her to Canada!!!! So off they set yesterday at 9am....and Esmee and I settled in for our weekend together with Walter. It's really fun to get one on one with each of the girls!! Esmee and I are having a blast....and I know Millie and Jaim are too!!! I'm sure they'll have many stories to tell of their adventures! Stay tuned.....


No comments:
Post a Comment