Thursday, September 16, 2010

Success!

Today was day 2 of preschool....and the day that I was not going to be in the classroom with Millie. I think we were both a little hesitant for my departure after I dropped her off.....ok, I was hesitant, wondering how Mill Mill would do without me there. :) I got Millie settled in for about 10 minutes and then announced to her that "mommy's leaving to run errands, but I'll be back to pick you up in a little bit." Right away she said "bye mommy!" and sauntered over to the playdough station, without looking back!! Success!! I'm so proud of her....she's becoming such a big, little girl!!! When I picked her up she said "all the other mommy's are really nice!" We're so happy to be at this preschool and I think Millie is going to have a fabulous year!!! We went to the park after school and shot some photos....enjoy!





protesting!

soooooo big!
peek-a-boo




No comments: